Individual applicants only. Please, no head hunters, consultants, or recruiters. NO THIRD PARTY VENDORS
At Freeport Metrics, our greatest asset is our people. We have assembled a team of amazingly talented people, and we're looking to add one more. We develop custom web and mobile applications for healthcare, financial services, energy and government clients, as well as start-ups. We apply Agile methodology principles to our development and management process and aspire to write beautiful code for applications that make users happy, and the world a better, more efficient place.
We're looking for an Assistant who will be responsible for running FM Warsaw office smoothly. You’ll assist peers and managers in company projects. Moreover, you’ll be responsible for maintaining office operations by receiving and distributing communications, maintaining supplies and other office equipment. Solid interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills will be very useful. We are seeking creative, self-disciplined, proactive person.
EmploymentFull-time, umowa o pracę
Project IndustryVariety! We build software for clients in many different industries
Company Size40+ (world-wide)
What You'll Do
- Performing multifaceted general office support for teams in the US and Poland
- Taking care of our talented team and positive atmosphere in the office
- Playing client facing role, cooperating with vendors & clients
- Daily office tasks coordination e.g.: preparing documents, reports and presentations, screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate, register incoming and outgoing posts
- Administrative assistance with financial tasks e.g. monitoring and recording expenditures, ordering office supplies, travel management & expense preparation
- Administrative assistance with HR tasks e.g. coordinating FM internship program, employer branding events, onboarding new hires
- Assistance with office technical tasks such as intranet coordination and spreadsheet creation typically using Google Tools and Spreadsheets
What You'll Need
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (fluent English is a must)
- Bachelor’s degree, or Student on last year of studies
- The ability to clearly communicate to peers and clients and process feedback along the way
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organisational, analytical skills
- Self-managed, reliable, proactive attitude
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Superior personal character and work ethic
- Interest in growing your career in IT Industry
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits (incl. Medicover private health & dental care for individual or family, Multisport card)
- Opportunity to work on projects for a variety of our clients, including US-based startups and established companies
- Opportunity to grow with the company your career e.g. Finance, HR, APM, QA role
- Professional development benefits (reimbursements for training and/or books, subsidized post-graduate work, conferences, etc.)
- Flexible, comfortable, friendly, and professional work culture
- Bright, spacious office with character located in the center of Warsaw. Sneakers and bicycles are welcome
- Realistic, collaborative approach to estimation and planning allowing for work-life balance!
- A great opportunity to polish your English :)
- An opportunity to work with a team of skilled, smart, international co-workers and clients
The Application & Recruitment Process
Please send your CV to email@example.com (in the title please add reference Assistant_02/18). Cover letter is optional.
Make sure to review and add the following annotation to your application:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji rekrutacji zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych (Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883).